TATTOO AFTERCARE INSTRUCTIONS
· After 3 hours, remove bandage gently and wash with warm water and mild soap. DO NOT REBANDAGE!
· For Adhesive bandage, remove after 3- 6 days gently and wash with warm water and mild soap. May also visit bandage company website for instructions.
· Wash hands before applying tattoo aftercare. Aftercare is sold at tattoo supply stores or Aquaphor at any pharmacy store.
· Next 3 days, apply a light coating of aftercare daily on your tattoo.
· After 3 days, use non scented lotion over the tattoo. (Aveeno, Curel, Lubriderm)
· Stay out of sunlight, tanning booths, hot tubs, saunas, steam rooms, jacuzzi, etc. for 3 weeks.
· Do not also go swimming while your tattoo is healing for 3 weeks. Showers are okay.
· Do not rub, scratch or pick tattoo on treated area. Loss of color, irritation and/or infection could occur.
· There may be a couple scabs on your tattoo that take longer to come off than other. Could be up to 2 weeks to scab.
· Extreme sun and exposure over the years can and will fade your tattoo. This can be minimized by using sunscreen after the tattoo is healed, at least sp25.
· Your tattoo should heal in 3 weeks. Consult a physician if any signs or symptoms develop such as: redness at site, green/yellow discharge (foul smelling) and /or fever.
· For any further concerns or questions, you may reach out to your tattoo artist.
(YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN AFTERCARE, THESE INSTRUCTIONS IS WHAT IS PREFERRED BY ARTSY BY NATURE TATTOO)